- a unique opportunity to establish your scientific independence at the forefront of applied machine learning
- seamless integration into HPC’s vibrant and tech-driven research environment
- easy access to Helmholtz Munich’s leading computational experts particularly in Digital Health and Bioengineering as well as to universities (TUM, LMU) and other strategic partners (Helmholtz_AI, SCOG, ELLIS Munich unit)
- an inspiring workplace in the state of the art, brand-new HPC building - scheduled to open in 2022.
- a generous start-up package (salary, positions, running costs) at the level of an ERC Starting Grant
The application deadline is set for January 24, 2021. A virtual selection symposium including individual interviews is planned for February 8 and 9, 2021.
For more details please click here.
Please also check the recruiting partners: